Capital City Racing Pigeon Club was founded in 1922. The purpose of the Club, as a reporting Society, is as follows:
- To foster, promote and encourage the sport of racing pigeons.
- To encourage the development of a member's skills in the required care, breeding, training and racing of pigeons.
- To provide and maintain a meeting place where members can exchange friendship, ideas, experience and information and to promote true sportsmanship above reproach.
- To provide a race schedule each year, with release points in Canada, whereby members shall have the opportunity to race their pigeons against other members of the Club.
- To give acknowledgement of record to those entitled to them.
New members are always welcome.
For further information contact president Dale Corry at (250) 475-2677 and leave a message.
CAPITAL CITY RACING PIGEON CLUB